Sunday 29 March 2015

Trip to The Shore Oceanarium, Malacca Part 2 + Munching Hot Star Large Fried Chicken


Salam and Annyeong to all of you!! 

Now let's continue the 2nd part of my trip to The Shore Oceanarium , Malacca.

There are a lot of small aquariums to display lots of beautiful, unique looking sea creature that I never saw in my life.


Like this Mantis Shrimp. I never knew that shrimp can be so colourful like rainbow. 



           A heart lookalike Sea Cucumber



    "Hello. I am a Box Crab that looks like a ladies purse" (^ - ^)


Melon Sea Urchin. So kawaii!!


    Scary Black Longspine Urchin


This is example one of the station that need to wear the 3D glasses ( there is a picture of a 3D glasses that require you to wear it)



                     A HUGE Ocean Theatre and that is my older brother to compared it. My brother is kinda kawaii, right? (^ - ^)



I am so 'damn worried' about my sister been eaten by Bruce the Shark, but I guess my sister enjoyed been in Bruce's stomach..Puhaha... (^ - ^)


This fish is a casanova... Why? Scroll down below to reveal it!




***






At first, he ( or she? IDK, but since 'it' flirt with women, so I assume it is he..LOL) flirt with me to take his picture and now, he is playing kissing game with my little sister =P



A smiling fish that melt my heart...dududu...


Self explanatory exhibition to learn more about sea shells. 


    PIRANHA! 



Ghost Fish? 





  Another smiling fish (^ - ^)



This is Yangtze Sturgeon. The fish which lay a very expensive and famous caviar.


And the moment that I am waiting for. Turtles!!! 



SO ADORABLE!



Feeding time. They eat like crazy and I wish to feed them more. 
It is so much fun to watch them eat the food (^ - ^) 
The container is too little and the food is too little. I will buy 10 on my next visit (determine!) =P



Swimming peacefully...


And that's the end of the adventure in Oceanarium. And of course, there is a souvenir shop selling a whole type of souvenir including plush toy, cups, mugs, t-shirts, fridge magnets and lots more. My sister bought some fridge magnets and t-shirts. And I end up buying pens and these two creature




This is 부엉이 (Puong)


Say hello to Cumi (with red lips...Sexy!) (^ - ^)


Then, we return back the quiz paper and this is our mystery gift





Rubber keychain...So cute...Thank you, Wanie (my little sister) who work hard by stamping the form during the visit! (^-^)

And these is the pamphlet looks like





We get a little hungry after the (mis) adventure and deiced to have some quick bite. After a several decision, we decided to have some Fried Chicken called 'Hot Star Fried Chicken'  






The boneless chicken is quite big, come together with french fries and a medium size soft drink 
 (mine is coke) 


I end up choosing Cheese Chicken while other choose Original Chicken



Notice my nail? I am wearing a Muslimah BK Water based Nail Polish. Will do review in the next blog. 


This is my sister's choice. Seaweed Chicken. In my opinion, this is the best taste compared to mine and the original one. 


Overall, the taste is OK. Not too tasty and not too bland. But it is a good concept and you can eat it while on the go. 


**Update: I just got to know that they have franchise at Amanjaya Mall, Sungai Petani, Kedah, But never been yet.


So, that's all folks. Hope you enjoy reading it and see you in the next blog! Love ya!

xoxo, Hanna





No comments:

Post a Comment